|Posted on April 19, 2017 at 8:45 AM|
Hey Gators! Summer is almost here and we're starting to get ready for the new season.
1. Returning swimmer registration will take place from 5/15/17-5/31/17. Registration forms will be available here, on facebook, and via email if needed. Details will be posted around 5/10/17, and an email will be sent to existing team members, but only registrations completed by 5/31/17 will be guaranteed...after this date, positions will be opened to competitive tryouts.
2. Tryouts for new swimmers will be held on Saturday 6/3/17 and Sunday 6/4/17 at the Centennial Ave. complex. Coaches will be on hand from noon until 4pm and notifications will be made by Sunday night.
3. Practice will begin on Monday 6/5/17 at 6:30pm (10 and under) and 7:15pm (11 and over). After the older age group practice ends at 8pm, changing rooms will NOT be available as the pool will be closing immediately.
4. The parent meeting for new and returning Gator parents will be held on Tuesday 6/6/17 at 6:45pm. Please remember that swimming is a volunteer intensive sport. We will outline the swimmer and parent responsibilities at this meeting, and will go over the schedule and league requirements.
5. The first meet will be held on 6/21/17. Meets will be held on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. A schedule will be posted when available, after 5/9/17.
6. Daytime practice begins on 6/23/17 (6/22/17 off due to graduation) at 1:30pm (10 and under) and 2:45pm (11 and over).
That's it for now! See you soon! --Jerry